The Treloars

The Treloars
Fun in Fairhope-Roll Tide!

Friday, March 20, 2009


Only a teacher would go to a bookstore and the library while on vacation. I love this bookstore-when Ricky was a baby we came here and I met Jan Brett-the author of "The Mitten," "Hedgie's Surprise" and MANY others-most of which I have. She autographed 9 books for me! Judy bought the kids new webkinz so she could play online with the kids while in Kansas. The library was fabulous. Very kid friendly! They have an area for 2-6 year olds and 7-12 year olds. Ricky and I read 5 Caldecott books and played on the computers-they were really neat-the keyboards had large read capital letters-very easy for kids to use.

1 comment:

  1. Girl I love book stores! I have so many books here at home I can't bring myself to part with. The kids have just as much as we do, and I still have all of Spencer's childhood books as well, and he is almost 15. LOL. Hey Ricky, and Amy can I have your furry friends?? You guys are great. :) Sophia loves coming to see your Mommy, Mrs. Treloar at school!!

    ReplyDelete