The Treloars

The Treloars
Fun in Fairhope-Roll Tide!

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

The Babies are 1.











Hey, does anyone ever read these? I don't have a counter and don't know how to get one, so I don't know if it's being looked at or not. Please comment or email me and let me know.
The triplets are growing! We had to go visit since all were well. They are holding on and walking around the furniture. I love getting my hugs, and they know to start whining when I walk in so I'll pick them up. They all get tubes in ears tomorrow. Ricky loves playing with Seth and Amy loves the babies-Ricky does, too. He's going to be a good daddy one day-just like his own! He cleans up spit up after Taylor. Look at Piper, Taylor, and Seth's smiles! They are very happy and well loved (not spoiled). Piper was saying "Mama."

3 comments:

  1. Very cute....yes we do read them...Heike, Jeff, & Ethan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Teresa, go to my counter and it should tell you to "get one of your own" if you click on it....

    ReplyDelete
  3. The baby with the most hair looks just like Seth.

    ReplyDelete