The Treloars

The Treloars
Fun in Fairhope-Roll Tide!

Monday, December 29, 2008




Ricky wanted drums for Christmas. This summer while in Georgia, Valeria, Matt and Kaleb's step mom offered to let us have her son's drum set that was in storage. Her son Jonathan had a car wreck when he took a curve wrong, and went to heaven. Ricky knows these are special drums and he has to take care of them. I told him Jonathan is watching him from heaven and is glad someone is putting the drums to good use. Our first song we played together was "Mary Did You Know." He actually did a great job while I sang and played the guitar. We hope we make Jonathan proud.

1 comment:

  1. I think that is so awesome Ricky. Im sure Jonathan is so proud of you. Im sure he ran around the streets of Gold telling all the saints about it. Keep up the good work. Because I waiting to hear you in concert. You can play the drums and Mom the guitar and Kaleb the base and Ashleigh might even sing if you ask her. The Tauntons are loving you all the way from Alabama. Love Mrs Val

    ReplyDelete